Our client, a top-tier Management and Strategy consulting firm is seeking to bring on an IT Audit Assurance Analyst to support a Top-tier US Bank.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Experience with IT Audit or IT security or IT infrastructure reviews
- Experience with reviewing or assessing IT related controls around security, data quality/accuracy, resilience, capacity and performance.
- Experience or Certification in SOC 1/SOC 2 or NIST- IT related controls
- COBIT certification
- 5+ years of experience or more in above
- Guide Control testing team members and provide them with SME knowledge on what evidence to look for on IT related controls so that the team can perform test of design and test of operating effectiveness.
- Challenge the existing design and operational effectiveness of IT controls.
- Develop metrics (KPI/KRI) to measure success of programs.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Excel Word and Power Point
- Strong attention to detail; Ability to quickly grasp and master new concepts / requirements and related product / functional knowledge
- Ability to work under pressure and manage to tight deadlines or unexpected changes in expectations or requirements.
- Team player, collaborative, responsive to feedback and direction
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills