The ideal candidate will be highly motivated with a proven background in, system design and development. Also, the ideal candidate should have an understanding of regulatory surveillance and applications, strong delivery skills, and the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Research, test, build, and coordinate the integration of new surveillance and applications based on client requirements. Designs and develops new software products or major enhancements to existing software
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment and learn new concepts/software technologies as needs arise
- UAT & Production Support: Support the application/business and the processes in UAT and Production environments
- Code base maintenance/synch ups etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent
- 5-10 years of hands on development experience with Core Java, XML, SAX/DOM Parsers, Shell Scripting, etc.
- Strong experience in developing, implementing and managing high performance scalable Java/J2EE applications on Linux/Unix platforms
- Solid knowledge of OOP software concepts, design patterns, and best practices.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Solid knowledge of data structures such as queues and stacks
- 4-6 years of strong SQL experience of writing complex queries and developing views. Experience with Oracle a plus