Our client is a top tier Investment Bank and is looking for an outstanding DevOps Engineer. The job is located in Manhattan, New York and is offering competitive pay.
- Assess cloud services as part of a security framework and provide recommendations for use
- Document patterns and best practices for cloud services
- Provide consulting for application teams integrating cloud services into their application
- Design and develop automation for governing usage of cloud services
- Work within and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies
- Lead the craftsmanship, availability, resilience, and scalability of your solutions
- Bring a passion to stay on top of tech trends, experiment with and learn new technologies, participate in internal & external technology communities, and mentor other members of the engineering organization
- Encourage innovation, implementation of cutting-edge technologies, inclusion, outside-of-the-box thinking, teamwork and self-organization
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Basic understanding of servers, network, storage and databases
- At least 3 years of experience in Application Development or Data platforms
- At least 1 year of experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- At least 2 years of experience with Python or similar programming language
- At least 1 years of experience with Linux, Windows server automation and scripting
- At least 2 years of experience with Agile Scrum processes
- AWS Certified
- Experience with Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud is a plus.
- At least 1 years of experience with AWS DevOps tools, technologies and APIs (IAM, Cloud Formation, AMIs, SNS, EC2, EBS, S3, RDS, VPC, ELB, Route 53, Security Groups, etc.).
- At least 1 year experience with data analytics and machine learning with technologies like NoSQL, Hadoop platforms, OLAP, container based machine learning platforms.
- At least 2 years of experience with automation tools for server provisioning and Open Source
- Experience with Jira, Jenkins, Bitbucket, Ansible
- Master's Degree in fields such as Computer Science, Information Systems, and Engineering
- At least 5 years of experience with application and/or data design, architecture and development