Our client, a top-tier and global Insurance firm is seeking to bring on an VP/Director within their Media Planning and Strategy team.
- Act as main resource, first stop for the executive and broader team as it relates to providing media point of views, best practices (strategic and analytic), and support for senior meetings and communications.
- Act as eyes and ears in executive meetings to prepare media team for upcoming initiatives, and act as a advocate for the team’s role in supporting prioritized initiatives by outlining a clear and actionable plan/strategy.
- Help guide internal media teams in defining realistic and achievable project planning, including clear responsibility, timing and level setting on expectations
- Act as stop gap for any project/initiative requests that cannot be delivered on, are not strategic, and or are not the role of the media team
- Help advocate on behalf of the media team on unclear/incomplete strategic guidance (missing information)
- Project Management/Orchestration
- Lead/Finalize outstanding media/enterprise level contractual obligations (i.e., Master Services Agreements)
- Develop and manage project plans while driving ownership, responsibility, timelines, and milestone risk/issues
- Support development of executive commentary and routine project updates as well as escalation of risk/issues and milestone achievement roadblocks (i.e., lack of information, resourcing, or other issues)
- Drive routine (weekly/ad-hoc) communication between campaign/channel team leads, and executive teams
- Act as back-up providing coverage for campaign/channel leads as needed
- Contribute to and help orchestrate meeting presentations and materials as needed by campaign/channel leads and or executive leadership teams
- 7-10 years of Media Experience across Brand, Agency, Vendor, and Analytics.
- A cross-platform media vet who can bring client/agency experiences into executive meetings to provide background and insights into the broader media landscape
- Expertise working with advanced data and analytics, media platforms, creative material, and media activation best practices