Our client is top-tier Foreign Banking Institution is looking for a Front Office Technology Business Analyst.
The Front Office Business Analyst that joins the team will assist with the integration of a new Equities Trading business platform. This is a multi-phase project that requires global coordination (Paris, London, HK, and India). The ideal candidate has successfully contributed to Front Office Order Management Systems (OMS) installations that integrate internally developed systems with vendor systems. He or she has the ability to write clear, structured requirements documents and can validate deliveries based on those requirements. This role requires interaction with both technology and business partners.
Qualifications & Responsibilities:
- Minimum 8+ years in IT Finance industry.
- Knowledge of Equities and Derivatives markets.
- Knowledge of Cash Agency business workflows is mandatory.
- Knowledge of Synthetic PB business and Swaps order workflows is preferred.
- Securities financing business knowledge is preferred.
- Knowledge of Front office Trade life cycle is mandatory.
- Knowledge of Middle and Back office workflows is preferred.
- Knowledgeable of OMS/EMS functionalities and corresponding order execution work-flows.
- Experience working on projects involving the implementation of electronic trading systems and order management systems.
- Experience working on projects involving Fidessa, Flextrade and/or ULLINK is preferred.
- Lead meetings with business and IT partners to gather high-level business requirements.
- Write functional specifications and ensure specifications can be traced back to business requirements and understood by a business audience of traders and product managers as well as a technical audience of developers, QA and support personnel.
- Experience writing use cases that encapsulate all functionality from a requirements document.
- Experience designing architecture diagrams for end-to-end current/future business workflows suitable for a business and technical audience.
- Functional testing of IT deliveries using a test environment.
- Identify and assist in resolution of risks and issues that will adversely affect planned project milestones.
- Technical experience is preferred for identifying and raising bugs.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills and proficiency for detailed documentation.