AMM IT Strategists team develops and implements efficient automated tools to translate AMM quant traders’ strategies into orders. They also design specific features to help traders monitor and analyze the behavior of strategies in production, and ensure adequate monitoring of risks and positions.Responsibilities:
Provide the best possible production-capable environment for the APS trading system, including all Data Center operation, business continuity set-up, application development , deployment and support.Position Responsibilities:
- Monitoring : ensure that the trading platform is stable and works properly (scripts, batches, applications, infra).
- Maintenance : adapt, improve, stabilize and automate the platform; help reduce the human factor and the number of manual interventions.
- Assistance to the users (traders and researchers).
- Interaction with traders and researchers : collect and analyze new ideas, new needs,...
- Maintenance, improvement of trading application : new features, new automatons, enhancement of existing applications, optimization for speed, bug corrections.
- Implement algorithms in line with Compliance and Regulations (RegNMS, RegSHO,...)
Interaction with Market Access teams to ensure proper quote reception and order sending capabilities. Interaction with IT Infra teams to ensure proper functioning of all devices: servers, firewalls, switches, database, filer, market- and inter-colo connectivity). Interaction with Middle Office, Back Office to ensure proper accounting of the desk's positions, feed Power and other BO systems. Interaction with Compliance: reporting duty for RegSHO and RegNMS.Qualifications:
- Experience: 2-3 years
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related discipline required, Masters preferred.
- Ability to quickly resolve issues under pressure.
- Strong technical & problem solving (troubleshooting) skills.
- Excellent oral communication skills.
- C/C++ and object-oriented programming.
- Object-oriented programming.
- Real-time and multi-threaded programming.
- Network programming: socket, TCP/IP.
- SQL, Oracle PL/SQL.
- Scripting (Python, csh, bash).
- Knowledge in Finance a plus but not a requirement.
- Knowledge of multi-core architectures.
- Libraries: ACE, BOOST, Qt