Our client, a top-tier Foreign Bank is seeking a Java Developer.
- The Stock Lending developer requires someone with at least 10 year experience as a Senior Java Developer
- Using J2EE development environment, design a scalable and flexible solution for a Stock Lending platform, utilizing multi-tier architecture and J2EE technologies
- Design and implement application data model using Sybase, along with performance tuning optimization configuration
- Work closely with front office team to understand needs, define requirements and provide business process automation consulting and solutions
- Interface, as necessary, with other IT teams in the delivery of requirements
- Proactively manage issues and risks, and independently drive projects forward
- Minimum 10 year experience developing flexible, scalable and robust applications, supporting the financial services sector.
- Experience in Front Office Capital Markets is required
- Experience in Prime Brokerage and Stock Lending is a plus
- Proven experience in design and development of large applications
- Deep understanding of database and middle-ware technologies, experience with MQ
- Experience in building scalable, distributed applications capable of supporting straight through processing of a large number of transactions
- Experience in the following technologies is required: J2EE / Spring / Hibernate / JAX-WS
- Strong experience with Sybase is required
- Knowledge of Stock Lending, Repo, Loanet, DTC is desirable