Our client, a top-tier Management Consulting firm is looking for a Junior Operations Analyst within Alternative Investments and Wealth Management. The job is located in New York City.
- Subscription Processing:
- Document Review: Review all subscription documents and trade tickets for completeness and ensure timely receipt and delivery.
- Trade Placement: Communicate/Deliver the completed subscription documents and/or trade instructors the Fund Administrator/Fund Manager in advance of the Placement Date.
- Cash Settlement: Ensure subscription monies have been properly moved from investors accounts to the Fund Administrator except when funding is client directed.
- Trade Settlement Verification: Ensure trades are captured and accepted by the Fund Administrator/Fund Manager in line with the investor’s instructions.
- Transaction Processing:
Includes Redemptions, Sales Log, Capital Calls, Distributions, Valuations, and Transfers/Exchanges.
- Redemptions: Document Review, Trade Placement, Cash Settlement and Trade Settlement Verification.
- Capital Calls: File Review, Call Placement, Cash Settlement and Trade Settlement
- Dividend Processing, Dividend File Review, and Wires: Ensure all pertinent information required for dividend processing has been approved by the fund along with the appropriate bulk wire for cash dividends.
- Relationship Management:
- Support Regional Sales Managers, Financial Advisors and Private Wealth Advisors with their book of Alternatives Investment book of business along with portfolio reviews.
- Address various ad-hoc inquiries from Financial Advisors.
- Develop reports for Private Wealth and Financial Advisors to keep them updated on key developments.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 2-3 Alternative Investments or Wealth Management (Hedge Funds, Fund of Hedge Funds, Private Equity and Real Estate Funds) industry experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Access).
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills (E.g. Vlookups, PivotTables and VBA Macros).
- Excellent attention to details and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Client Service skills are a plus.