Our client, a top-tier Management and Strategy consulting firm is seeking to bring on a Product Development Analyst for one of their financial services end client. As part of the Product Development strategy, the purpose of the role is to deliver a Front to Back (F2B) solution to support US Equity Options for US DCS business, The role will involve working with FINRA and also Client’s Front to Back stakeholders to seek regulatory approval, in support of this client business revenue development.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Strong business analysis skills
- Demonstrable project planning and management skills through delivery examples
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Willing and motivated to speak up in meetings where there may be ambiguity
- Both a teamwork approach and self-sufficiency
- Experience IT delivery as a process owner or project lead
- Business analysis in a systems & process environment
- Demonstrable experience of developing process operating models
- Strong understanding of the FINRA regulatory requirements.
- Ensuring the resultant front to back stakeholders are clear on what they need to deliver and when.
- Driving consensus on build work needed
- Work with in -business risk teams and other Front to Back stakeholders to prepare regulatory documentation.
- Drive the Operating Model design for each function, by gathering and documenting business requirements to ensure all impacted parties fully understand their role in the process.
- Document, track and report on the front to back any upgrades to technology and resources.
- Ensure the front office Client Solutions operating model and process design is fully supported through training and testing.
- Support sales and client onboarding with SME knowledge.