Our client is top-tier International Bank looking for a Credit Electronic Trading Developer (C#)
- Develop Credit Pricing and Electronic Market trading systems.
- Work with traders, developers, business analysts and support teams to define solutions.
- Provide 3rd level support of applications for front-office users.
- Participate as part of a global development team.
- Work alongside production support teams to roll out changes/new functionality.
- Proven C# development skills and knowledge.
- Proficiency in C++ Development, preferable in MS Windows.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well with people in different teams.
- Experienced with building real time applications.
- Experience in class libraries design and general application architecture.
- Experience in TDD and agile methodologies.
- Proficiency in SQL and experience working with SQL Server and/or Oracle.
- Experience working in or with production support teams to deploy and support software applications.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment (Front Office Trading preferred).
- Knowledge of SDLC and prior experience working on large software development projects.
- Familiarity with source control systems such as GIT, SVN or TFS.
- The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a small local team operating as part of global development group.