This Data Governance Project Manager role is part of the Chief Data Offiice function in our clients Global Banking and Global Markets organization. The ideal candidate/project manager should have hands on experience with Data Governance and Regulatory data initiatives, familiarity with regulation DFA 165E (Single-Counterparty Exposure Limits) and its usage of client and credit data, working knowledge of credit limit, credit structure, and credit exposure.
- Drive key regulatory programs for the CDO office including but not limited to DFA 165E (Single-Counterparty Exposure Limits)
- Define associated data requirements related to to the DFA 165E order, and articulate the requirements to supporting IT and Business team/stakeholders
- 5-7 Years of Financial Services, Data Governance and associated Regulatory hands-on experience
- Self-starter with Data Management, Data Governance and Data Lineage expertise
- Familiar with the DFA 165E regulation and its usage of client and credit data
- Working knowledge of credit limit, credit structure, credit exposure and legal entity structure/hierarchy
- Additionally, there are 4 systems in scope in which the resource will have to identify the right data sets