Our client a top-tier Foreign Bank is seeking a Regulatory Change Management Business Analyst.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- 3-5 years’ experience in Financial Services
- Strong Capital Markets background, with an understanding of multiple asset classes, trade lifecycle
- Experience in a regulatory change management (engaging business to gather requirements, analyse impacts of regulatory changes to business processes, supporting the design of plans to respond to these impacts)
- Knowledge of relevant US regulations (Dodd-Frank, CAT, CCAR, BCBS, Basel III)
- Ability to write/update policies and procedures
- Ability to write Business Requirements Documents
- Strong communicator, stakeholder management skills, experience working with front office stakeholders
- Experience working with Front Office stakeholders and Big 4 would be a plus.