Our client, a top-tier Accounting firm is seeking a qualified Senior Advanced Technologies Delivery lead to manage large, complex, material program(s) inclusive of multiple complex, co-dependent projects to achieve longer term business strategy or objective within a required niche technology.
Requirements & Qualifications:
This person will be expected to:
- Be well versed in one or more Niche requirements.
- Represent the programs to executive leadership.
- Translate strategic objectives into achievable / measurable goals to define the program requirements.
- Identifies projects within a program to meet the collective strategic requirements.
- Defines and manage scope, budget, and resource requirements.
- Oversee that group of dependent Projects to reach program goals.
- Track financial business case that ties projects within the program together.
- Manage the risk posture of the program.
- Effectively communicates program status to all stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Sets and continually manages program expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Identify and manage program's dependencies and critical path across the projects aligned to the program, including external dependencies.
- 10+ years' experience managing end-to-end one or more of the niche technologies from ideation to operations, including design, development, testing and implementation phases.
- Thorough knowledge of all technologies within the niche' group for the specific role, including how and why it is used, the risks associated with it, and be able to adapt to evolving customer demands.
- Understanding of global requirements and regulatory issues impacting niche' technologies.
- Comfortable and experienced in being the single point of contact for the program.
- Possesses the leadership and courage to make hard decisions, hold people accountable and to deliver unfavorable news when necessary.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization including senior leadership and executives.
- Demonstrates effective communications; strong written and verbal communications, concisely, and knows the audience.
- Proven track record of successfully managing multiple programs with supporting projects at various stages of the
- delivery life cycle.
- Experience with program lifecycles leveraging Agile/Waterfall Methodologies and ability to adhere to Enterprise.
- Change Management standards.
- Strong working knowledge of standard project management software, such as MS Project, and the MS Office Suite,
- Understands dependencies and critical path deliverables. Understands the impacts of schedule delays on financials, risk, and strategy. Escalate schedule misses appropriately when necessary or manage it independently when escalation is not needed.
- Understands the work that needs to get done, the resources completing the work, and aligns tasks to the right people, even if the right person occasionally isn't in that role.
- Experience in program budgeting, forecasting and cost control.
- Ability to support Bank of America's Risk Framework through identification, escalation, and debate of risk inherent in all business activities.
- Understanding of external regulatory issues and experience working with internal and external auditors.