Our client, a top-tier Management and Strategy consulting firm, is actively seeking a Swap Dealer Onboarding Specialist to join their team. This role is responsible for supporting the Onboarding team, focusing on maintenance of legal documentation, and onboarding of our clients, via Salesforce. The candidate should demonstrate general knowledge of foreign exchange, interest rate and commodity derivative products. As a part of this role, the candidate will support the intake and ongoing maintenance of trading agreements (Dodd-Frank Protocols 1&2, ISDAs, CSAs, netting agreements, etc.) and associated documents into our repository, Alfresco. The candidate will also be required to handle the static data entry and management of client details as a regular course of business. Lastly, there will be a need to periodically produce reporting of productivity, quality, and other ad hoc requirements in an accurate and timely manner.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Onboarding executed agreements onto various Global Markets Operations databases.
- Maintenance of agreements and key terms across relevant
- Regular direct interactions with key constituents (Customers, Legal and Compliance, Middle and Back Office functions, Collateral Management, Portfolio & Relationship Managers, Sales & Trading, Risk Management and others)
- Identify and implement opportunities for process re-engineering and automation (Robotics Process Automation and assisted automations)
- Daily independent workload management and processing of client requests