Client is looking for an outstanding User Experience Product Designer with a strong interest and capability in designing highly innovative and engaging user experiences for a cutting-edge financial application. The individual must have an eye for functional design and possess technical skills to synthesize high-level concepts and ideas into concrete high-fidelity designs. The individual must be able to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently to bring simplicity and user friendliness to meet client needs and vision. Looking for an individual who is passionate, creative, and enthusiastic, with an ability to fluidly adapt to new UX design challenges and problem solve in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
- Be involved in the design of new features from the earliest planning stages to the final release
- Understand and translate user needs, requirements, and technical capabilities into innovative and elegant visualizations
- Effectively communicate detailed designs visually and verbally, contributing to client presentations and delivering strategic recommendations with confidence
- Lead in the creation and revision of information architecture artifacts such as, but not limited to: personas, content outline, sitemaps, user journeys, concept sketches, wireframes, flows, high-fidelity mockups and prototypes
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members and users throughout the design phase to address iterative feedback and to ensure optimal design execution
- Be able to seek and find creative inspiration outside of looking at someone else’s solutions
- Stay up-to-date with UI design trends and best practices
- Design for modularity, accessibility, and product expansion
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Computer Interactions, Visual Arts or related field
- Strong understanding of usability and user centered design principles and methodologies
- Strong UX design portfolio that demonstrates creative design thinking and polished visual execution
- Expertise in design basics including Typography, Color Theory, and Layout across different form factors
- Positive, collaborative attitude and great sense of humor
- Proficiency in experience with UX toolsets including Sketch, Zeplin, Framer, Invision, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, etc.
- Interest in Fintech entrepreneurship and learning about financial products and markets is a plus